Will You Pivot Forward?
Like so many educators, you probably recognize that a return to “normal” after the pandemic won’t happen. Instead, could you use this moment to pivot forward and transform learning at your school?
It’s Time For Better Tools
For the last 7 years, we have researched what high school students and teachers need to work successfully in the future. Using these insights, we developed Quest Forward Learning, a comprehensive set of tools that enable high schools to transform their work in one year.
- Teachers: From instruction to mentoring
- Students: From assignment-focused learning to student-driven competence development
- Schools: From stressed by change to resilient, able to offer learning in any setting: in-person, hybrid or remote.
Join Us for a conversation and see how Quest Forward Learning might help your high school pivot forward.
Technology alone won’t get you there.
In the last year, Zoom and Google Classroom have defined learning. And while necessary, these tools keep reinforcing the status quo of assignment-focused content learning.
That’s why Quest Forward Learning is a complete learning ecosystem for your high school.
With a focus on student ownership of learning, mentoring from teachers, and feedback-driven assessment, our program supports best practices instead of continuing to focus on content and efficient student production.
Better tools help students grow.
- Rigorous digital high school curriculum materials, built for student-driven skills practice
- Mentoring-focused teaching model, with rich training and support
- Data-driven formative assessment features
- Purpose-build LMS for students, teachers and school leaders
- Year-round professional learning and change management support
“We needed a transformational change in how we work to help our students succeed long-term, and not just in high school.
Quest Forward Learning gave us the tools we need to help our students own their academic and skills development.”
— A.J. Ernst, Dean, Girard College High School
Experience Quest Forward Learning.
Join us for an hour to see how Quest Forward Learning enables high schools to transform. Afterwards, we’ll set you up to explore any aspect of it on your own.