Get ready for the 2022-2023 school year!
Quest Forward Learning Institute gives school staff and educators the chance to reflect and refine their practice as they take part in a flexibly-paced, hybrid approach to professional learning.
This summer, we’re offering a special version of Quest Forward Learning Institute. Each participant (staff and educators) will:
- Discover new strategies and tools for engaging students with Quest Forward Learning, including actions educators can take to enable active learning and flexible pacing.
- Practice strategies to make the Learning and Work Skills a part of the culture and conversation.
- Explore the Quest Forward LMS, curriculum, and feedback model, including artifact guides and skills feedback.
- Use effective strategies to investigate the curriculum, compose plans, and contribute to student success.
- Attend expert-led presentations on a variety of topics related to effective Quest Forward Learning instruction, and harvest best practices.
- Work closely with colleagues, expert mentors, and leaders to put Quest Forward Learning into practice. Connect through check-ins and small group huddles.
All participants will leave Quest Forward Learning Institute with clear plans for implementing Quest Forward Learning as well as three artifacts of their own.