Get ready for the 2022-2023 school year!
Quest Forward Learning Institute gives school staff and educators the chance to reflect and refine their practice as they take part in a flexibly-paced, hybrid approach to professional learning.
This summer, we’re offering a special version of Quest Forward Learning Institute. Each participant (staff and educators) will:
- Discover new strategies and tools for engaging students with Quest Forward Learning, including actions educators can take to enable active learning and flexible pacing.
- Practice strategies to make the Learning and Work Skills a part of the culture and conversation.
- Explore the Quest Forward LMS, curriculum, and feedback model, including artifact guides and skills feedback.
- Use effective strategies to investigate the curriculum, compose plans, and contribute to student success.
- Attend expert-led presentations on a variety of topics related to effective Quest Forward Learning instruction, and harvest best practices.
- Work closely with colleagues, expert mentors, and leaders to put Quest Forward Learning into practice. Connect through check-ins and small group huddles.
All participants will leave Quest Forward Learning Institute with clear plans for implementing Quest Forward Learning as well as three artifacts of their own.
Learn More About Your Institute
Quest Forward Academy
Resources coming soon!
Florida School Network
Resources coming soon!
Don’t miss a thing!
Sign up through MailChimp for Opportunity Education’s Professional Learning emails to get essential communications and news from OE (including new Quest features).
Earn Graduate Credit for Participating in Institute!
Looking for continuing education or graduate credit for your own professional growth? This is it!
Beginning August 2022, any teacher or staff member that completes Quest Forward Learning Institute (and their respective artifacts) can now receive Graduate Credit from Midland University School of Education for their participation. All you need to do is register and then complete Quest Forward Learning Institute.
New to Quest Forward Learning?
Quest Forward Learning enables students to take charge of their learning, succeed academically, and develop essential learning and work skills.
High schools offer Quest Forward Learning to their students like other academic programs, but with key differences from traditional models. Quest Forward Learning focuses on projects with active learning, continuous feedback (instead of frequent tests), and daily practice of skills students will need in college and career.