Build Skills for Lifelong Learning
Transform Content Instruction into Sustained Skills Practice
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
2:00 – 3:00 pm EST | Zoom
- Learn how to infuse your high school with skills practice, so your students are better equipped to thrive in their world after graduation, no matter their path.
- Learn how Quest Forward Schools use a skills-focused curriculum.
- See tangible examples of what has proven to work, and what doesn’t.
Complete the brief form to receive an email with a Zoom link for the event.
- Kelsey Cain, Director of Professional Learning, Opportunity Education
- Jolene Zywica, PhD, Senior Director of Learning Strategy, Opportunity Education
- Mentors and School Leaders from Quest Forward Schools
- Opportunity Education Curriculum Designers