Transform Teaching into Mentoring
Go from being the “Sage on the Stage” to a “Guide on the Side”
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
2:00 – 3:00 pm EST | Zoom
- Learn how to make your school and classroom culture more student-centered in 4 practical steps.
- Hear from Quest Forward Academy high school teachers who adopted a mentoring approach, and learn about the difference it’s made in student performance, student engagement, and morale.
- Receive a free ebook to learn more about how to transform classrooms at your high school.
Complete the brief form to receive an email with a Zoom link for the event.
- Kelsey Cain, Director of Professional Learning, Opportunity Education
- Jolene Zywica, PhD, Senior Director of Learning Strategy, Opportunity Education
- John Young, Dean of Faculty, Girard College High School
- Nils Palsson, Social Sciences Mentor, Quest Forward Academy Santa Rosa