Webinar: Transform Teaching into Mentoring
Would you like to learn more about the practices discussed in this webinar, or how to implement Quest Forward Learning at your school? Email Kelsey Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for joining this webinar!
This webinar date has passed. If you joined us, we hope you are well on your way to implementing the practices we discussed.
We’d love to hear any feedback you have on this webinar series, the work that we’re doing, or solutions you’re seeking for challenges at your school. Please complete the very brief survey below.
Below are the webinar recording, presentation slides, and resources mentioned during the webinar. We hope you will explore these materials and learn more about the wonderful work of Quest Forward Learning. We also invite you to review videos and materials from other webinars in the series:
Ebook, "Guide on the Side: 4 Ways to Bring Mentoring into Your Teaching Practice"Get the PDF
Complete Presentation SlidesGet the PDF
We’d appreciate your feedback on this event.
It should only take a few moments of your time.
Webinar Series for School Leaders: The Quest to Transform High School
About this Event:
Transform Teaching into Mentoring
Develop Mentoring Techniques to Suit Each Student
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
2:00 – 3:00 pm EST | Zoom
- Learn how to make your school and classroom culture more student-centered in 4 practical steps.
- Hear from Quest Forward Academy high school teachers who adopted a mentoring approach, and learn about the difference it’s made in student performance, student engagement, and morale.
- Receive a free ebook to learn more about how to transform classrooms at your high school.
- Kelsey Cain, Director of Professional Learning, Opportunity Education
- Jolene Zywica, PhD, Senior Director of Learning Strategy, Opportunity Education
- John Young, Dean of Faculty, Girard College High School
- Nils Palsson, Social Sciences Mentor, Quest Forward Academy Santa Rosa
Latest from our blogSee More
Why we, a civil rights leader and a philanthropist, are on a mission to transform education
This article appeared in the Opinion section of Fox News on 3/15/2023. In 2020, there... Read More
Resource Spotlight: Scaffolding Socrates
The summer before I started teaching, I had a romanticized vision of class discussion. My dream... Read More
Three Ways To Start Making Skills The Focus
Over the last couple of months I posted about the skills every high school student needs and the... Read More